Every Grosvenor Mobility rise and recline chair and speciality adjustable bed is hand made to your exact specification right here in the UK. Bringing together unparalleled comfort with personalised aesthetics, our made to measure furniture is sure to impress.
Made to Measure UK Furniture
Made to measure. Made for comfort
Unlike ‘off the peg’ furniture – where you are expected to fit it – we will only ever provide furniture made to fit you.
Crafted to meet your individual requirements in our carefully selected UK factories, each Grosvenor Mobility rise and recline chair and specialist adjustable bed provides maximum comfort, support and distribution of weight – minimising pressure sores, relieving back pain and helping to improve poor circulation.
As unique as you are
Many businesses try to convince you that an ‘off the peg’ solution will be satisfactory for your needs. To us, satisfactory does not mean satisfaction.
Assuring pleasure in comfort and aesthetics, our furniture is designed with the individual in mind.
With more than 2,223,000 combinations available in our product range including warranty choices, the possibilities are almost endless, and we will do everything we can to assist you in building a specification that is right for you, your family and your home.
- 250+ varieties of material and colours
- 8 types of motor and mechanism
- 6 styles of chair
- 5 types of back cushion
- 10 available extras
660,000+ possible configurations before sizing
- 10+ varieties of material and colours
- 9 available mattresses
- 6 types of motor and mechanism
- 5 styles of bed and headboard
- 4 available extras
81,000+ possible configurations before sizing
Never compromise on health
Made to measure furniture can often seem extravagant.
But did you know an ill-fitting rise and recline chair alone can cause a variety of health and medical problems for the users:
- If your chair is too high your feet will not touch the floor, causing pressure to your back and uncomfortable legs.
- If your chair is too short you will not receive full leg support, causing your thighs to ache.
- If your seat is too wide you will not receive full back support and will not feel secure in your chair.
- If your seat is too tight it will be restrictive and uncomfortable.
- If your seat is too deep your back will not be fully support and you will feel pressure build in your knees causing poor circulation.