Choice of Materials
We offer a broad range of fabrics and leathers, ensuring your chair looks as nice as it feels.
With over 250 varieties of material and colours available, Grosvenor Mobility boast one of the broadest ranges of fabric and leathers for Rise and Recline chairs in the UK. With the option of a single fabric throughout or an alternate material between the cushions and sides, we can help you build the Rise and Recline chair of your dreams.
Aftercare Powered by Staingard
Widely acknowledged as the leader in the supply of furniture and bed protection, cleaning, repair and care, Staingard are a chosen partner of Grosvenor Mobility to assist in the warranty cover of our customers across the UK.
With technicians throughout the UK, a fast and effective customer response to delivering a professional on-site furniture repair service is but a phone call away.
- 250+ varieties of material and colours
- 8 types of motor and mechanism
- 6 styles of chair
- 5 types of back cushion
- 10 available extras
660,000+ possible configurations before sizing
- 10+ varieties of material and colours
- 9 available mattresses
- 6 types of motor and mechanism
- 5 styles of bed and headboard
- 4 available extras
81,000+ possible configurations before sizing
Never compromise on health
Made to measure furniture can seem extravagant. But an ill-fitting Rise and Recline chair alone can cause a variety of health and medical problems:
- If your chair is too high your feet won’t touch the floor, causing pressure on your back and your legs to be uncomfortable.
- If your chair is too short your legs won’t be fully supported, causing your thighs to ache.
- If your seat is too wide you won’t have full back support or feel secure in your chair.
- If your seat is too narrow it will be restrictive and uncomfortable.
- If your seat is too deep your back won’t be fully supported and you’ll feel pressure build in your knees causing poor circulation.