Made in Great Britain
When furniture is specially designed for your personal comfort, it must be made to measure. That’s because ill-fitting furniture can cause a variety of health and medical problems.
We offer more than 2,223,000 combinations in our product range, all designed around you and your needs. This ensures our chairs and beds provide maximum comfort, support and distribution of weight – minimising pressure sores, relieving back pain and helping to improve poor circulation. Unlike ‘off the peg’ furniture – where you are expected to fit it – we only ever provide furniture made to fit you.
Don’t settle for standard
Complete comfort doesn’t mean you need to compromise on style. Your unique piece of furniture is handmade to your exact specification, right here in the UK. Combined with your personalised styling, we guarantee that you’ll love your new chair or bed. So, don’t let others convince you that an ‘off the peg’ solution will be satisfactory for your needs. For complete comfort, you need furniture designed around your personal aches, pains and problem areas, and your home.
- 250+ varieties of material and colours
- 8 types of motor and mechanism
- 6 styles of chair
- 5 types of back cushion
- 10 available extras
660,000+ possible configurations before sizing
- 10+ varieties of material and colours
- 9 available mattresses
- 6 types of motor and mechanism
- 5 styles of bed and headboard
- 4 available extras
81,000+ possible configurations before sizing
Never compromise on health
Made to measure furniture can seem extravagant. But an ill-fitting Rise and Recline chair alone can cause a variety of health and medical problems:
- If your chair is too high your feet won’t touch the floor, causing pressure on your back and your legs to be uncomfortable.
- If your chair is too short your legs won’t be fully supported, causing your thighs to ache.
- If your seat is too wide you won’t have full back support or feel secure in your chair.
- If your seat is too narrow it will be restrictive and uncomfortable.
- If your seat is too deep your back won’t be fully supported and you’ll feel pressure build in your knees causing poor circulation.